SHIRIN+ WHITENING OIL
Shirin+ whitening oil is a powerful Ayurvedic skin whitening and brightening formulation which isn’t only in charge of decreasing the measure of melanin in the skin yet additionally helps in disposing of the hyper pigmentation and other skin related issues. Issues like skin inflammation, skin aggravation marks, dark circles and wrinkles leave with the everyday utilization of this oil.
The reason whyShirin+ whitening oil is a better and advanced version of whitening oil is because of the fact that it contains the blend of 17 essential oils with some of them being Kesar, Turmeric, Tea Tree and Lemon grass essential oils. Consistent use of this whitening oil not just helps in whitening but it also helps getting rid of many other skin problems. The properties of these essential oils reduce the amount of melanin in the skin and help in treating issues like melasma.
INGREDIENTS USED IN THE SHIRIN+ WHITENING OIL:
- Kesar: Kesar or Saffron has been utilized as toner and hostile to bacterial operator. Kesar essential oil controls skin inflammation, by battling skin contaminations and additionally by keeping pores unclogged; by evacuating overabundance oil and dead skin cells. It is used to whiten and even out the skin tone, cure skin flaws, pigmentation marks, sun-tan and skin break out scars and fix dry skin. In addition to this, Kesar is a compelling skin healing specialist, it functions like an anti oxidant since it advances cell recovery and collagen in the skin, which keeps the wrinkles away and keeps up skin’s versatility.
- Turmeric: Turmeric essential oil works great for skin fairness because of its cell reinforcement properties. These properties are the reason skin tone becomes even. Another most critical property which makes it ideal for skin is its inclination to let down the volume of melanin from the skin.
- Tea Tree oil: Tea Tree essential oil helps in the reduction of marks while improving the complexion and even out the complexion of the skin. It is known to reduce all kinds of dark spots and marks when applied regularly.
- Lemon Grass oil: This oil is being utilized as a great deal of healthy skin care essential oil. It is considered to be one of the best essential oils in lighting up and brightening the skin. Accordingly, lemon grass oil is useful for skin brightening. Lemon Grass is in any case, is a skin brightening fixing which has been even made reference to in the Ayurveda. Other than that, this oil has skin mending properties and works wonders to treat skin maturing properties. It keeps the skin more youthful for longer than usual and blurs dark circles and any imprints on the skin.
Alongside these four incredible essential oils, there are other similarly powerful natural oils combined in the Shirin+ whitening oil which make this oil a stunning skin toning and whitening agent.
HOW DOES THE SHIRIN+ WHITENING OIL WORK?
Let’s understand our skin before understanding how the oil works.
The outside layer of the skin is called ad the epidermis. This outer layer is essentially one part of in an exceptionally complicated organ called skin that performs numerous functions. The skin is the greatest organ in our body and its fundamental job is to cover and ensure that our body remains shielded from light, warmth, harm and pollution. The blend of essential oils in Shirin+ significantly penetrates into the skin layers re-establishing the skin issues. Not simply this, these essential oils additionally work towards whitening or evening out the skin tone in a short period of time.
Read below to understand more about the skin layers:
The skin contains three important layers-epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue.
Epidermis: This is the fringe layer of your skin which is further divided into three sub layers called as outside stratum corneum, the centre squamous cell layer, and base cell layer. Stratum corneum is that layer which is clearly seen on the surface of the skin and contains dead skin cells. This layer uses the protein called keratin to protect all the cells inside the skin and the body and the outside world.
The below given kinds of cells make up the epidermis:
Basal cells: Located at the base of the epidermis, these cells are responsible for creating new keratinocytes.
Keratinocytes or squamous cells: Located in the central layer of the epidermis, these cells are the ones which are responsible for the creation of Keratin protein.
Melanocytes: The melanocytes are the ones which are responsible for the creation of melanin to the skin. Melanin is the substance which provides colour to the skin.People who have a dark skin complexion have greater amount of melanin. Increased exposure to the destructive radiations of sun can increase melanin creation, causing spots or suntan.
Langerhans: They are an important part of immune system of the human body and they also help in fighting the infections.
The word melanin comes from a word in Greek language called melas which means dull. Melanin is of three types called aseumelanin, pheomelanin and neuromelanin.
The most typical kind of melanin is eumelanin. The melanogenesis occurs in the skin after initial introduction to UV radiations making the skin tan as melanin adequately retains the light and most of the expended UV radiation which causes many skin issues like pigmentation, sunburns, sunspots, developing et cetera.
WORKING OF SHRIN WHITENING OIL:
Shirin+ whitening oil diminishes the sunspots, sunburns, melasma, melanin , hyper pigmentation and all skin issues caused in the light of sun’s harmful radiations. It also protects the skin from any further damage as it particularly and significantly penetrates into little pores of cells and energizes these cells while protecting them by reducing the issue from inside.
It goes right into the profound pores of epidermis which are full of dead skin cells on the outer surface of skin known as the stratum corneum. After this, it goes to the basal cells to energize and reactivate new cells and invades to significant layers of melanocyte cells where the melanin gets created. It at that point kills the melanocytes, makes sure that all the dead skin cells go out and confines new cells which result in a sensibly white, bright and youthful looking skin. Further usage of this oil moreover protects the skin from any environmental damage as well.
SHRIN+ WHITENING OIL IS WAY BETTER THAN ANY OTHER SKIN LIGHTENING PRODUCTS. HOW?
- Absolutely no synthetic compounds are used in the making of this oil. It is all natural and organic.
- There are no cancer causing agents present in this oil like silicones and hydroquinone’s.
- No side effects or any kind of reactions will be there.
- You can see the change in your skin within just a short period of time.
- It has the capability to enter deep into the skin to give the user maximum advantage.
How to Apply
After cleansing skin, take 3-4 drops of skin fairness oil and apply on your palm and gently massage all over the face or the desired part with fingertips until fully absorbed. Keep it overnight for best results