DO YOU WANT TO LIGHTEN YOUR SKIN NATURALLY, QUICKLY AND SUCCESSFULLY?
Shirin whitening oil is a proven Ayurvedic skin whitening solution which is not just responsible for reducing the amount of melanin in the skin but also helps in getting rid of the hyper pigmentation and other skin related problems. Problems like acne, skin inflammation marks, dark circles and wrinkles go away with the regular use of this oil.
The Shirin whitening oil consists of nine essential oils two herbal extracts. Regular use of this oil helps in getting rid of the sunburns that are caused due to harmful radiations of sun and problems like melasma.
INGREDIENTS USED IN THE SHIRIN WHITENING OIL:
- Saffron: The properties of Saffron essential oil help in reducing the aging effects on the skin. It also helps in lightening the skin very strongly.
- Rosehip: Rosehip essential oil is known to reduce all the fine lines and marks that start developing on the skin with age. The skin gets hydrated and skin tone becomes even with the properties of this oil.
- Walnut: The walnut essential oil is used to protect the skin from the wrinkles that come because of dryness, aging or the harmful environmental effects. It contains Vitamin E which is extremely helpful in healing the skin and ellagic acid which helps in removing all the fine lines from the skin.
- Red Sandalwood: Red Sandalwood essential oil reduces all the marks while improving the complexion of the skin. It is known to lighten all the dark spots and marks on the skin.
Along with these four powerful essential oils, there are other equally effective herbal oil extracts that form the Shirin whitening oil with amazing skin healing properties.
HOW DOES THE SHIRIN WHITENING OIL WORK?
Before knowing how the oil functions, let’s know more about our skin:
The external layer of the skin called the epidermis is simply one part of a very intricate organ that performs many functions. The skin is the biggest organ in our body and its basic role is to cover and make sure that the rest of our body stays protected from light, warmth, damage and contamination. Our Unique blend of essential oils and home grown concentrates, profoundly infiltrate into the skin layers restoring skin issues. Not just this, the oils also brighten and light up the skin within a little while.
Let’s understand more about the skin layers:
Our skin comprises of three principle layers-epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue.
Epidermis – peripheral layer of your skin which further has 3 sub layers – external stratum corneum, center squamous cell layer, and the base cell layer. Stratum corneum is the layer of the skin which is visible on the skin’s surface and has dead skin cells. This layer utilizes the protein called keratin to shape extreme boundary between outside world and more defenseless cells inside the skin and body.
The below given kinds of cells make up the epidermis:
Basal cells: These cells are at base of epidermis and are responsible for the recreation of new keratinocytes.
Keratinocytes or squamous cells: These cells are in center layer of epidermis and are responsible for producing keratin. Keratin is also helpful in producing hair and nails.
Melanocytes: These cells make melanin, the shade that is responsible for imparting colour to the skin. Individuals with darker skin have more melanin. Increased exposure to the harmful radiations of sun can increment melanin creation, causing spots or suntan.
Langerhans: These cells are a part of immune system of the body and they help in battling any kind of infections.
Presently, melanin which is skin colour in Greek word articulated as melas implies dull. There are three types of melanin – eumelanin,neuromelanin and pheomelanin.
The most normal sort of melanin is eumelanin which is again of two types, the brown eumelanin and the black eumelanin. The melanogenesis happens in the skin after introduction to UV radiations causing the skin to tan as melanin effectively absorbs the light and 99.9% of consumed UV radiation which becomes the reason for many skin issues like pigmentation, sunburns, sunspots, maturing and so on.
WORKING OF SHRIN WHITENING OIL:
Shirin fairness oil not just decreases sunspots, sunburns, melasma, melanin , hyper pigmentation and all skin issues caused because of sun’s exposure but it shields the skin from further harm as it specifically and profoundly infiltrate into little pores of cells and recharge it and shield it and lessen the issue from inside.
It goes into the deep pores of epidermis which has visible dead skin on the external surface of skin called stratum corneum. It then goes to the basal cells to recharge and reactivate new skin cells and infiltrates to profound layers of melanocyte cells where the melanin gets produced. It then wrecks the melanocytesand clear out all the dead skin cells while framing new cells which result in a reasonably gleaming young skin. Further utilization of this oil additionally shields it from ecological harm as well.
SHRIN WHITENING OIL IS WAY BETTER THAN ANY OTHER SKIN LIGHTENING PRODUCTS. HOW?
- NO synthetic additives are used in the oil.
- NO malignant growth causing operators like silicones and hydroquinone
- Assist in eliminating hyper pigmentation: Hyper pigmentation contributes to a change in the tone and color of skin. Dark stains are a byproduct. Pigmentation is caused because of allergies and pimples, and if they’re not treated in the nascent stage, can change your appearance entirely.
- Repairs and makes skin even tone
- Reduce fine lines and signs of aging. Stretch marks on face and on human anatomy can be wholly eradicated.
- Nourish skin and keep it hydrated.
How to Apply
After cleansing skin, take 3-4 drops of skin fairness oil and apply on your palm and gently massage all over the face or the desired part with fingertips until fully absorbed. Keep it overnight for best results.